A passion in IT, specifically all things cloud – whether it be a virtual machine taken from a local environment and implemented into the cloud or a fully scalable infrastructure stack built with the cloud in mind – I will enjoy it
Currently focusing on Microsoft Azure including heavily automation on the Azure platform..
- Microsoft AZ-302: Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Transition
- Microsoft 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Microsoft 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Microsoft AZ-102: Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- MCSA: Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Something more formal about myself.
Thomas is an accurate; proactive, detail orientated infrastructure engineer with excellent organizational skills who express an active interest in enhancing his current skill set while learning new ones, with the capability and knowledge base to share job specific knowledge with others.
Has a proven track record of completing straightforward to complex project implementations on time with minimal supervision where self-sufficiency and creative thinking are required. With a professional attitude, working in a meticulous manner he can see tough jobs through independently or as a team member has been involved in delivery & support of projects for customers in services and Government sectors.